My Cloud is not working(flashing yellow in the front panel)

I can’t access it from the web browser. I don’t think it’s related to the network.

The IP address is 192.168.86.34(can get it from Google Wifi App). I used the ping command and it works.
PING 192.168.86.34 (192.168.86.34): 56 data bytes
64 bytes from 192.168.86.34: icmp_seq=0 ttl=64 time=3.953 ms
64 bytes from 192.168.86.34: icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=1.760 ms

And I tried to use the n-map command to scan the port, below is the output:

Starting Nmap 7.91 ( https://nmap.org ) at 2021-01-17 22:29 PST
Nmap scan report for 192.168.86.34
Host is up (0.013s latency).
Not shown: 995 closed ports
PORT STATE SERVICE
21/tcp open ftp
111/tcp open rpcbind
548/tcp open afp
2049/tcp open nfs
8181/tcp open intermapper

But the ports for ssh(22) and web(80) are not opened.

I tried to use Firefox to access it through ftp:

At least, it asked the user/password. but after providing the user/pass, no response.

I tried to reset the device, but after pressing & holding the reset button, nothing happens. Does anyone have the issue around the reset?

See the following WD Knowledgebase Article for the property way to reset (4 second or 40 second) a single bay/single drive My Cloud device.

Basic troubleshooting steps:
Are you using a single bay/single drive My Cloud? If so is it a first generation v4.x firmware (P/N “-00”) or second generation v2.x firmware (P/N “-10”) single bay/single drive My Cloud?
Has anything changed on the local network? New router, broadband provider, new hardware, etc.
Have you tried a different network cable?
Have you tried a different networking port on the router?
Is the My Cloud directly connected to the main network router?
Have you tried a network switch in between the router and the My Cloud? (Certain routers have a specific issue with the My Cloud, see this WD Support link for more information.)
Have you checked the router administration web page to see what IP address the router’s DHCP server has handed out to the My Cloud?

If the My Cloud OS has become corrupted one can try one of the various “unbrick” procedures. Use the forum search feature, magnifying glass icon upper right, for various methods to restore the operating system to the hard drive. Note that most of these methods may erase user data on the drive. If the My Cloud hard drive isn’t corrupted one can remove the My Cloud hard drive from it’s enclosure and attempt to recover user data (assuming one doesn’t have a Safepoint / Backup of the My Cloud contents to another USB hard drive or location) using Linux or third party Windows Linux drivers. One would need to connect the shucked hard drive to a computer using a USB to SATA adapter, docking station or spare computer SATA port. Note that most unbrick methods do require some working knowledge of Linux and using terminal commands.