My Cloud is having trouble connecting to the server

I’m having the same problem but not able to log into the mobile app either.

I’ve been having connection issues for 3 hours now. Please work on a fix soon. I use this for work!

I have the same problems. Unable to access mycloud. Still having info: “My Cloud is having trouble connecting to the server. Check your internet connection and try again”.

April 20th 2021 Now unable to connect with my WD drive. Check my internet connection? My computer is connected to the internet? tried rebooting everything?
Great WD thanks

1 Like

What a nonsense i cant reach the disk next to me, why do we have use internet to use it. There should be a way to reach it when in same network while we have that kind of problems.

1 Like

updates on the status is in the link http://status.mycloud.com/os4 and some updates from their 3rd party software https://twitter.com/auth0status

Thank you for the information. Confirms that I need another external hard drive tomorrow from a different provider.

I do not have access to my disk my cloud home, I have disconnected it from the power source, I have restarted with the option of 4 seconds and the one of 40 seconds, neither works for me, my internet is fine, what to do?

same problem

I have the same problem

Hey WD how about trying to sort out this mess it’s been happening since 2018 I will never buy a WD product again, this is the second piece of plastic ■■■■ I’ve purchased from you and now have lost so many files and documents Thanks for nothing you **********. Go ahead and sue me for slander.

Having the same trouble…what is happening???

1 Like

Did you find a solution?

Hello, Has this problem been resolved as I’m experiencing the same issue? Thank you.

Hello,

Please refer to the following KBA article (My Cloud Home: Unable to login to WD Discovery - Login Service Unavailable)

Hello,

Has this issue been resolved and if so, what should we do?
I can get on to WD via the URL but when I try via the desktop app for mac, I still get this same message. That’s very annoying and in fact the app becomes useless.
How can I get WD drive in my finder? That would be a way around it.

Thanks

1 Like

Same problem, Dec. 7th 2022 In
Contact with help tier 1 & 2 for almost 4 hours. No success My Cloud is having trouble connecting to the server - #37 by neelsk

Greetings,

We have reached out to you via direct message, so we request you kindly check and reply to your DMs so that we can assist you further.

I’m having the same problem and I really need help cause I have important documents in there… Please

Same Problem here. WTF is happening? I bought it for much money and this is what I get?
Hope I wont regret it …