My Cloud Home with Big Sur

Hi guys, I am getting crazy, after the Big Sur update, every time I turn on the PC, I get this warning. Moreover, if I go the disk utility, the My Cloud Home is showed as offline, but it is working fine, I do not really know what is going on. Please, help me out.

It’s not offline.
It’s WD Discovery changing your own internal hard drive’s data partition to your MCH’s name (offline).

Very worrying.

The bug has been there for more than a year now. They are multiple topics about it.

Regarding Big Sur did you get the latest Discovery version? It is said to bring Big Sur compatibility.

Big Sur / Time Machine / WD NAS are not currently compatible. Big Sur changed the disk format requirement for Time Machine to APFS which is not currently supported by WD.

Hi AustinForest, thanks for your prompt reply. Ok, I got your point, but what can I do to avoid that warning every time I turn on the PC? It is so annoying. Yes, I updated WD Discovery, everything is working fine apart from that warning. What happens if I delete the volume?

Is there any support for Big Sur at all? After the update, all my MCloud-drives are just gone and there is no way to access the network-shares any more. When will there be an update to the driver?! Latest driver is still stuck on 10.15.