My Cloud Home ; What's in it for a My Cloud user?

This is really a different product from the MyCloud line. In the Home Duo forum section a staff member replied my questions, the new MCH doesn’t have a Dashboard interface, twonky and iTunes, the device interface is through the mobile/desktop app and web app. It is not a complete NAS, shares behavior are different, there is no public share, each user has its own personal share.

I see that this product is for the basic user, it’s more plug and play, simpler to use but it seems more solid, the hardware is a quadcore processor and it has 1 GB of RAM ( the my cloud mirror 2gn has a dual core and 500 MB RAM)

I think I am going to buy this new product to replace my actual Mycloud Mirror 2 Gen 8TB, because since I bought it I am struggling to get it work the way I want. I can’t turn cloud access and media service on at the same time because the device gets unusable, the dashboard gets very slow and streaming videos and music freezes all the time, also time machine takes too much time to start and complete. I have been using my device with the cloud feature disabled to get usable performance, which makes no sense (because the main feature should be the cloud access). All my problems were related here

So if the performance of this new device confirms to be more solid than the one I have, I will probably give it a try. I don’t care for SSH, public share, twonky and iTunes as long as I can mount the share as a drive, having a flood navigation into the folders and access it smoothly out of home.