My cloud home does not appear in windows network / my cloud home no aparece en red de windows

See botton for Spanish, please.
ROUTER: ZTE ZXHN H108N (Telefónica de Argentina - Speedy)

My Cloud Home 4TB - model: WDBVXC0040HWT-NESN
Hello, I have installed it, the front light of My Cloud Home is on and stays fixed, the NAS has an ip assigned and the ping works, but I do not see the NAS device in networks or appear in WD Backup. The “Connect a valid WD drive” message appears in the WD Drive Utility. I have changed the workgroup name to Workgroup but it does not appear either. I’m still looking in the forum. Thank you for guiding me. Thank you very much!

ROUTER: ZTE ZXHN H108N (de Telefónica de Argentina - Speedy)

My Cloud Home 4TB - model: WDBVXC0040HWT-NESN
Hola, lo he instalado, la luz frontal del My Cloud Home esta encendida y queda fija, el NAS tiene asignada una ip y el ping a la misma funciona, pero no veo en redes el dispositivo NAS ni me aparece en WD Backup. En WD Drive Utility muestra mensaje “Conectar una unidad WD valida”. Le he cambiado el nombre de grupo de trabajo a Workgruop pero tampoco aparece. Sigo buscando en el foro. Agradecere me puedan guiar. Muchas gracias!

@Kebon

• WD Backup does not support the My Cloud Home.
  • WD Backup is for DAS like (My Passport, My Book etc…)
  • Please refer to the following KBA Articles for Windows Networking and MCH

https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=20546&lang=en

Thanks for your reply. I have read the links provided but I can not see My Cloud Home in “Networks”. I have Windows 7. On the other hand, which tool should I use to do the automatic backup ?, since you tell me “WD Backup does not support the My Cloud Home”.
Are there any number to call in Argentina. Thank you!