My Cloud Home and ibi software beta program

Dear My Cloud Home, My Cloud Home Duo and SanDisk ibi users,

We have closed accepting new requests to participate in the My Cloud Home and ibi software beta program. We will now begin the selection process. If you are chosen to participate in the beta program, we will follow up with you via email at the email address you provided in the My Cloud and ibi beta program application form. We are looking forward to hearing your feedback in this beta program.
Thank you,
My Cloud Home & ibi Product Team

==============================

Dear My Cloud Home, My Cloud Home Duo and SanDisk ibi users,

Western Digital is developing a new software update for the My Cloud Home, My Cloud Home Duo and SanDisk ibi products and is looking for beta testers. We are inviting current My Cloud Home and ibi users who would like to try out the new software to help us improve our product. We are looking to start this test early fall and the test duration will be approximately 4 weeks.

If you are interested in testing out the new software and can actively provide test feedback, please submit your entry request by filling out this Form (form no longer available). We have limited space for the beta test so we won’t be able to accept everyone. Please sign-up as soon as possible if you wish to participate.

Thank you,

My Cloud Home & ibi Product Team