My cloud home 4tb offline

I moved my drive and when I plug the power in and the the Ethernet card it can back on but the light is just breathing. I did everything the WD site says and no luck. I can pins the up address if the drive and it is there. If I do a tracery of that up it show mycloud and the serial number. So the drive is one and the network can see it. I call support and they said it is online and I have do send them a log. Still waiting three business day and no answer. Does anyone know how to get this online again.

Ok I unplug all cables and plug the power in while the reset button was pushed in. I let it restart then plug in the Ethernet cable and the light is now staying on. But the drive is still off line. I tried to add a new device in the app and when I enter the number it says it is already there. Any help please to get this back online.

Hi @Matta25,

Have you opened a Support Case? If not opened, for more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for the best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask

Yes the case number is 220719-001081. Please look at this and see my log WD requests. It is going on 2 week now and I need to access my data. How do I get this case moving to get help?