My Cloud EX2 - iSCSI LUN Resizing

Hello,

I recently setup my first iSCSI target on my My Cloud EX2. The intention with this is so that I can transfer my 100 GB iPhoto library to it to free up local space on my 2013 MacBook Pro and so that it will run efficiently on my NAS storage device. I have sized the iSCSI target LUN to be 150 GB so there is some room to grow with my iPhoto library as I upload to it. What I’m wondering though is once I reach the capacity of the LUN, 150 GB, is there an easy way to resize the LUN to expand the space to say 200 GB? If so, how do I do this? I have tried to test it and I can resize the iSCSI target no problem from the My Cloud interface, but don’t I have to do something in Disk Utility as well and can I have my iPhoto library/data on there when resizing?

Also, I’m curious if it can be expanded with data on it, can it also be downsized as well?

Thank you for any help provided.

Jathan

Because you are using an EX2 you may want to post your question to the dedicated EX2 subforum where people more experienced with the EX2 may be able to help. This subofurm (My Cloud) is primarily for the single bay My Cloud units.

https://community.wd.com/c/network-attached-storage/wd-my-cloud-ex2

Thanks Bennor for letting me know. I did not see this forum from the drop down list. I will post it there.

Jathan