My Cloud Desktop app for Mac OS X will not install

New user and have installed desktop app successfully on Windows and have the mobile app running on my iPad but no success for the desktop app on the Mac. I was able to install the Quick Viewer which I tried after the desktop app but cannot install the desktop app and of course the viewer won’t work without the desktop app. Message: The installation failed. An unknown installation error occurred. The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.  

Have updated the firmware and have stopped the popup blocker. Repeatedly get this message. Have OS X 10/6.8.

Anyone had this issue? Suggestions on resolving? 

Thanks! 

Hello,

As a recommendation, try downloading the app again and make sure to reset your Mac before the installation.

I’m getting the same message when I try to install the software on my Macbook.  I am running os x 10.6.8.  I’ve tried reinstalling 3x with the same result each time.  I can get the desktop shortcuts to install okay, but not the software.

I am also having the same issue on Mac OS X 10.6.8. Have you been able to figure out why the installation keeps failing? I can not figure out what the problem is.