My Cloud Dashboard Improvements

The following is the crontab file from the My Cloud PR4100 NAS. Several entries have leading zeros (00, 01) which could potentially cause cron jobs to fail.

0 3 * * * /usr/sbin/daily_log_upload.sh &
0 3 * * * /usr/sbin/traceroute_wd.sh &
*/30 * * * * /usr/sbin/quota_monitor &
*/10 * * * * /usr/sbin/rlog -s /usr/local/modules/files/syslog_rotate.conf
01 */8 * * * [ -f /etc/init.d/atop ] && /etc/init.d/atop rotate
30 0 * * * /usr/local/sbin/ssl_cert_job.sh start > /var/log/ssl_cert_cron.out 2>&1
58 2 * * * /usr/local/sbin/PullWdlogConfig.sh
30 0 * * 1 logwdmsg -e &
0 3 * * * logwdmsg -o &
01 3 * * * /usr/local/sbin/LogDataSize.sh
00 3 * * * /usr/sbin/wd_rotate.sh
30 0 * * 1 /usr/sbin/wdappmgr_log_stats.py > /dev/null 2>&1 &
30 2 * * * /usr/sbin/stime&
0 3 * * * wd_crontab.sh&
0 4 * * * auto_fw -a -c&
0 0 * * * auto_clear_recycle_bin.sh &
30 3 * * * /usr/sbin/chk_wfs_download&
0 0 * * * random_check -s &
0 0 * * * expire.sh
7 13 * * * auto_fw -c 1 &
* * * * * sysinfo_update.sh
0 3 * * 1 getHddWhiteList.sh

The dashboard is not accessible to people who are blind or visually impaired.

To correct this problem, all the developers would need to do is add a tabindex attribute to each of the javascript links (mostly div tags with id’s), then trigger a click event when the enter key is pressed.

Now this is how dashboards should be done, and they even have an attractive FLUID design that’s easy on the eyes.

Is there a reason why the DNLA Media Server and iTunes are listed under the Settings and Apps sections? It looks like the Apps section is being padded, and everything possible is being done to ensure that people have these services enabled.

Respect for this thread. Very good ideas in here and good description.
I absolutely vote for the drive sleep feature. In order to watch a movie without stuttering using my EX2 Ultra und WD TV Live, I always have to DISABLE DRIVE SLEEP before starting the movie, or otherwise I encounter multiple stuttering while watching.

Kind regards