My Cloud app

When using the MyCloud app on my iphone 6 and choose a song to play the art work never shows. The album art shows but when you select a track to play it shows the generic music note. I have rebuild the DLNA database many times byt to no avail.

EDIT: just to be clear, each and every mp3 has the art work embedded in it. And here’s something interesting, before selecting the song to play it shows the art work. Also if I got back to the main menu (where the already added, settings, etc screen) at the top it shows the Now Playing with controls AND the art works is there. Need help with this one.

Hello there,

Have you tried on a different iPhone unit to see if the same happens with the application? Have you also tried on a Android device to see if the same problem happens?

ArMak wrote:

Hello there,

Have you tried on a different iPhone unit to see if the same happens with the application? Have you also tried on a Android device to see if the same problem happens?

Same issue with my iPad on the app. We don’t have any android apps here. In the app if I select All at the bottom I see the album art for each track. When I use the Music at the bottom some art shows but not all. But in each and every case when I select the track to play it never shows the art.