My Cloud App for iOS 13

Workaround of switching UPnP off on router worked for me. Resulted in slower relay connection. Updated to latest version of the App today. Reset router with UPnP on and rebooted router and then My Cloud. Connection still “relay”. So switched “Cloud Access” off on My Cloud and back on and now have “port forwarding” connection and everything is working well.

So how do we solve this with WD? Here are my error messages while using iPhone IOS 13:
Drive offline (it’s not actually offline - I already checked by accessing the UI) “MyBookLive is not accessible. Local documents are available.”
When I was able to access the drive I got this error: " The Operation couldn’t be completed. (NSURLErrorDomain error -1202.) What does this mean?
Come on WD…put your thinking caps on and please handle this quickly.
Much appreciated.

Thank you. I followed all steps and still the same issue

Exactly the same issue. Tried all ideas mentioned in this thread but still not fixed

I did the UPnP again here and followed your WA, but here didn’t work. Even using UPnP, turning off and on in router, it still relay. :frowning:

Have you downloaded the latest version of the App - V4.4.19 dated 16 October?

Ensure your router has UPnP enabled and reboot it.

And have you forced reset on your My Cloud device (Settings - General - Cloud Access - Remote Access) by turning it off and back on?

If that doesn’t work…

Hopeless case. It did not work

I’m using the updated version (4.4.19) of the app and now it told me my credentials expired and I can even link the app on my iPhone to the device. On the app side the code takes, but claims the drive is offline. On the drive side it shows as “waiting”. Previously if I was on my LAN I could link automatically, but that’s not an option anymore.

My already linked iPad is also complaining that the drive is offline.

The “Remote Access” tab shows as connected with port forwarding, but it’s not working.

Edit: Okay the certificate workaround listed in Error did work.

1 Like

Thank you Morac, it workd well now after suffering for weeks.

As others have mentioned. The My Cloud app is useless for MBL, even after the update.

I got access through the files on my iPhone by using the Files app provided by Apple:

• Open the Files app
  • Go all the way back to the main Browse page by tapping the top left corner
  • Tap the 3 dots on the top right
    Choose Connect to Server
  • Type in the address of your NAS, mine was a local 192.168.x.x and it’s static as my router is setup that way for the MBL. I also don’t have remote access turned on because I only want my files available when I’m home.
  • Enter the username and password
  • Now all the files appeared

Hope this helps others out

Hello All,

Just encountered this Issue yesterday and it drove through the wall.
Anyways after rebooting the device and stumbling on this forum.
Step 2 did it for me.
https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28736