My Book World issue with Lion OS and Time Machine

All - 

Perhaps I’m missing it, but there used to be several threads on the topic of My Book World (as opposed to Live) not working with the new Lion OS. More specifically, the issues with Time Machine. I thought it was to the point where an update was coming out last week. However, I can’t seem to find anything anymore.

Nonetheless, I am still hoping for this update for the MBW to come out, and would appreciate any updates from the community and/or mods.

And let’s skip the debate about who should have had what available when, or when one should have upgraded to Lion. I just want a solution or the ETA for one. Thanks!

dparkhurst00, if everything goes as expected then an update should become available during this week.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi Trancer - 

Just checking on this - does this mean it’s not happening this week, that not all went well, or that ‘this week’ could be this weekend? Thanks so much!

David

yes if the dev team wont make in time Trancer will stay to work for all the weekend for finish it right? :slight_smile:

illidan155

dparkhurst00 wrote:

Hi Trancer - 

Just checking on this - does this mean it’s not happening this week, that not all went well, or that ‘this week’ could be this weekend? Thanks so much!

David

It is already out :slight_smile: