Please be aware that if you experience performance degradation immediately upon replacing one or more drives in a _ WD ShareSpace _, you may be encountering an incompatibility issue. Please Contact Usfor your RMA request. In this case, we DO NOT recommend using our online RMA creation web service.
In order to get warranty support, your product MUST be in warranty. Two replacement options are available for resellers and end users.
We ship the replacement product to you first before receiving your defective product. You have 30 days to send us your defective product. In order to use this service, a valid credit card is required. The credit card is used to insure that WD receives the returned product within 30 days from the date the replacement drive was shipped to you. Please see below for more details about the service:
- Available to End Users and Resellers (in the U.S.A., Canada, and European Union)
- Maximum of 5 requests per day; 1 product per request
- Valid email address and credit card are required
- Credit card will be charged if the returned product is not received within 30 days from the date we shipped your replacement product
- Current RMA turnaround time
We will ship you the replacement product after we have received your defective product. You may create an RMA for a maximum of 20 products per request. You have 30 days from the date the RMA is created to send us your defective product. Please see below for more details about this service:
Note: If you are outside of the US or Canada, please see the knowledge base article below for additional information that may apply to you