My Book Live Keeps Rebooting

Hi,

I’ve had a MyBook Live for about a month and a half.  I use it for shared music for devices on our home network.  It is connected to a switch on the network.  I have an XP, Windows 7 and Sonos system accessing the drive.  It will work fine for days and then all of the sudden it will just reboot itself.  Then it will usually do this multiple times in a row and then settle down for awhile.  This can happen on any of the devices - either wired or via a wireless connection from the network.  Here are some recent entries from the log fie.

Alert: System restart The system has restarted. Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:18:53 MST

Alert: System restart The system has restarted. Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:16:26 MST

Alert: System restart The system has restarted. Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:43:25 MST

Alert: System restart The system has restarted. Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:32:39 MST

Alert: System restart The system has restarted. Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:25:34 MST

Alert: System restart The system has restarted. Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:22:45 MST

……

-------------------------
It does not matter if I’m actively using the I rive as I was not at 21:00 yesteray.  Also, the rest of my network seems to be fine when the reboots occur and I have no sense of high or ow load.  I  read on the forums that there can be problems if there are mutipe devices plugged in to the same outlet so I changed that.  I’ve also turned off power saving on the drive.  Any ideas?  I’ve checked the firmware and I have the latest - MyBookLive 01.03.03 : MioNet 4.3.1.12.  I *do not* have auto update enabled.
Any ideas would be appreciated.

Maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this. You can do so either by phone or email.

To Contact WD for Technical Support
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en