My Book Essential no longer accessible

This external 3TB hard drive was purchased new in 2012.
It was recently dropped from desktop to floor and data does not appear to be accessible now. Both the PC (Windows 10) and laptop (Windows 7) recognize the drive when attached, but cannot access it. I have tried various ways to restore the use of the drive unsuccessfully. I may be replacing this drive, but was wondering if I have exhausted all possible options to restore at this point.
Thank you for any thoughts or advice.

Hi Mr.Bill,

We have sent you a message. Please check your Community Message Inbox.

It was recently dropped from desktop to floor and data does not appear to be accessible now. Both the PC (Windows 10) and laptop (Windows 7) recognize the drive when attached, but cannot access it. I have tried various ways to restore the use of the drive unsuccessfully. I may be replacing this drive, but was wondering if I have exhausted all possible options to restore at this point.
i have same problem
hellpme
thank
sudirman
[DELETED]

i have same problem sir

help me
sudirman
[DELETED]

Hi sudirman,

We have sent you a message. Please check your Community Message Inbox.