My Book cord India to US

Hi, I bought a My Book while in India. It has the standard Indian two pronged plug. I want to use the device in the US. I tried using an adapter to plug in the Indian plug to the wall outlet. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work well. How can I get another cord with standard US two pronged plug?

My current AC adaptor:
Model KSAS0241200150HE
Input 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz 0.6A
Output 12 V 1.5A


Hi jayk,

You can refer the link mentioned below to check the compatible Power adapter for your My Book drive in USA.

Thanks so much!