My external disk (My Book, essential 2T), bought in 2012, is not working anymore on my Macbook Pro. When I plug the power, it immediately switches ON the front led, white, remains fixed, not flashing as it should, even when computer is OFF the led stay ON.
- I tried on another Mac and PC.
- No shock on the disk occurred.
- I have another My Book 3T, working perfectly, I already used both cables to check, power and USB.
- Hotline already contacted without success.
- Data lifeguard on Windows don’t detect the disk.
- 1.2 T of important files on it…