Music Video XML Template

I need a xml template for my music videos. I have them for movies and TV shows, but I can’t get xml files to work for music videos. I need something like this.

Title

Year

Genre

Runtime

Album

I thought editing the xml file for one of my TV shows would do the trick, but it didn’t work. Here’s what I tried.

------------------------------<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<!-- XML Generated by The XML Fetcher Version Version 1.2.1.2 -->
<details>
	<title>Supercell - Perfect Day</title>
	<year>2011-03-16</year>
	<genre>Anime</genre>
	<runtime>04:49</runtime>
	<album>Today Is A Beautiful Day</album>
</details>-----------------------------

Those “-------------------------------------” lines at the beginning and end I had to insert because it wouldn’t let me post html, so those lines aren’t actually in the code I used. If someone could provide me with the correct code to work for music videos I would appreciate it.

Well, the fact that that it’s a music video is irrelevant. The hub will just treat it as any other video.

The album tag will be ignored. You might substitute the overview tag instead.

As Tony said, it being a Music video shouldn’t matter. 

All that you should have to do is to copy a movie xml, rename it the same as your album, then open it and edit it.

You should only have to have an xml like this, since the HUB will not display each song tiltle.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  Pink Floyd - Pulse   1995-06-06   76    Pink Floyd claim they had no intention of recording another live album when they began the Division Bell tour, but performing The Dark Side of the Moon in its entirety convinced the group to release another double-live set, called Pulse. There's no question that the group is comprised of talented musicians, including the number of studio professionals that augmented the trio on tour. Whether they're inspired musicians is up to debate. A large part of Pink Floyd's live show is based on the always impressive visuals; on the Division Bell tour, they closed each show with an unprecedented laser extravaganza. In order for the visuals and the music to coincide, the group needed to play the sets as tightly as possible, with little improvisation. Consequently, an audio version of this concert, separated from the visuals, is disappointing. Pink Floyd play the greatest hits and the new songs professionally, yet the versions differ only slightly from the original recordings, making Pulse a tepid experience. [Pulse was also released on DVD, giving Floyd fans an opportunity to experience the visual spectacle of the bands live performances.]  

Thanks guys. I did what you said and it’s working fine now.