Music formatting error on internal drive

Hi all

I just got the Hub yesterday. I’ve transferred all of my DTS 5.1 WAV audio files onto the internal drive. Each album has its own folder in the root of the drive and the songs are in that folder. For example, the file structure looks like this:

Live Hub Internal Drive

->Pink Floyd-Dark Side Of The Moon

->01 - Pink Floyd - Money.wav

Now when I go to the Music section of the interface and choose Internal Storage as the source,  I get folders of all the pre-loaded sample music (ie. Acoustic Guitar, Hop Hop Beats, Rock Aces, etc.) and one more folder labeled Unknown. Inside this folder are all the music files that I added to the internal storage of the hub, but they are not in their folders and are arranged in numerical/alphabetical order. For example, the list starts off like this:

01 - Eric Clapton - Signe.wav

01 - Jethro Tull - Aqualung.wav

01 - Jimi Hendrix - Star Spangled Banner.wav

and it continues like so, grouping all the first tracks in the album together (all the Track 1 of every album is grouped together), then all the Track 2’s

02 - Eric Clapton - Before You Accuse Me.wav

02 - Jethro Tull - Cross-Eyed Mary.wav

and it goes on like that throughout the list until it gets to the last track of every album. The folder structure is gone, and it’s like the Hub took every single file I put into it and took them out of their folders and threw them into another folder labeled “Unknown” in numerical order, which really messes things up.

I wanted them to be in folders, preferrably organized by Artist, then Album subfolder, then Songs inside that folder. Or just leave it simply how I put them on the drive: in a folder labeled Artist - Album (Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon).

When I access the Hub’s internal drive from my PC, the file structure is as I left it, with each folder being labeled Artist - Album and having all the songs inside that.

My question is: is there any way to keep that structure that I had originally kept it in when I choose the source to be Internal Storage?

The strange thing is that when I change the source to Media Server or Network Share, the same files that are on my NAS/Media Server show up in the format that I want them to (folder labeled “Artist - Album” containing song files). The file structure and content is identitical on the NAS and Hub internal storage, but the way it’s assorted/displayed is different, and the Internal view is terrible.

Can anybody help me out with this?

Did you set the VIEW mode to FOLDER?   Do that by pressing the GREEN Button, and selecting ALL / FOLDER.

You, sir, are a God. Silly, silly me for not figuring this out.

Much obliged!