Multiple WD Live TV Hubs sharing Video position

I have 3 WD TV Live Hubs all accessing the same video content from a GoFlex Home Network Drive.  Is there some way to get them to remember where I was at in a movie, so if I go to another WD Hub and resume watching there, it would ask me to Resume/Restart as if I were at the same one?

Also, sorry if this is covered elsewhere, the GoFlex Home has 4 different accounts that come up each time I drill into my Video section.  Can I somehow:

1. Get WDLIVETVHUB internal drive and the GoFlex Home drive to appear together instead of just one or the other?

2. Not show the other 3 accounts (GoFlex Home Personal, Backup, and External)?

Basically when I go into Video or Files I want to see this:

-YES-

WDTVLiveHub

GoFlex Home Public

-NOT-

GoFlex Home External

GoFlex Home Backup

GoFlex Home Personal

GoFlex Home Public

-OR-

WDTVLiveHub

Thanks for any help, love the Hub better than the other things I have tried, but it has its own set of warts.

Are you using the Media Library function?

Well, I have seen that mentioned, but how do you use it?  The manual doesn’t say much as to what I want to do.

Okay found the control option button, but when I go into Video or Files, it will not give me an option to add WDTVLiveHub to the gallery.  Is there a trick or can i only add individual movies or tv files?

moriturimax wrote:

Well, I have seen that mentioned, but how do you use it?  The manual doesn’t say much as to what I want to do.

Go to Setup / System / Media Library / Media Library Manager …

… and add all the shares you want.

Then go to VIDEOS , press the Red Button, and select “My Media Library.”

It wouldn’t let me add WDTVLiveHub, which is a fail right there.

moriturimax wrote:

It wouldn’t let me add WDTVLiveHub, which is a fail right there.

Well, you’re going to have to provide more info than that…   Do you have more than one hub?  If not, then why are you trying to add the hub as a network share?