Multiple NAS.alerts for Safepoint update

I set MyCloud to auto update the safepoint at 2:00 pm.  It was to update a previously created safepoint on a MyBook connected to the MyCloud via USB.  I’m just wondering if this is normal operation since this is the first time I’ve ever gotten an auto update to complete succesfully.  The last email came at 2:17 but the Safepoint says updated at 2:59 which could be right since I made some changes that could have taken that long.  Based on the LED on the front of the MyBook it was asleep when the safepoint attempted to start.

I received 18 emails in a row ( I have it set to ‘all’ notifications), is it normal for this to happen?

2:01

Following events are generated on your WDMyCloud Nunya’sCloud.
Event title:There was an error updating your safepoint.
Event description:5 - There was an error updating your safepoint Nunya’sSafepoint on the NunyaMyBook share on Nunya’sCloud.
Severity:warning
Event code:1102
Event time:02-02-2015 02:01:04 PM
Firmware version:       03.04.01-230

2:02

Same as 2:01

2:03 (both in one email)

Event title:Your safepoint was updated successfully.
Event description:Your safepoint Nunya’sSafepoint on the NunyaMyBook share on Nunya’sCloud was updated successfully.
Severity:Info
Event code:2102
Event time:02-02-2015 02:03:04 PM

Event title:There was an error updating your safepoint.
Event description:5 - There was an error updating your safepoint Nunya’sSafepoint on the NunyaMyBook share on Nunya’sCloud.
Severity:warning
Event code:1102

2:04 - 2:17 (multiple emails with only time differences)

Event title:Your safepoint was updated successfully.
Event description:Your safepoint Nunya’sSafepoint on the NunyaMyBook share on Nunya’sCloud was updated successfully.
Severity:Info
Event code:2102

The multiple notifications may have been caused by gmail.  If you don’t use gmail it has an odd way of treating emails with the same subject as a ‘conversation’.  It even pulls emails out of the trash and puts them back in the conversation thread.

This may have been what was going on with the multiple notifications even though they had different time stamps.

I deleted all of my NAS.alerts and emptied my gmail trash.  A followup auto safepoint update only produced one email.