Multiple EX2 Ultras using same MyCloud login

I have 2 ex2 Ultras (1@home, 1@work). I used the same email for the MyCloud account. I can access both remotely through the app on my iphone but through MyCloud I can only remotely access the one at home. I’m guessing it is possibly a port forwarding issue on the work unit. The other issue is that on my laptop (Windows 10) after logging into MyCloud it just sits at the “Signing in…” screen.

Hello,

• Android or iOS?

• Mobile App (Carrier Network) - can you access both EX2 Ultra

• Mobile App (Home Wifi) - can you access both EX2 Ultra

• Mobile App (Work Wifi) - can you access both EX2 Ultra

• MyCloud.com (Work Network) - can you access both EX2 Ultra

• MyCloud.com (Home Network) - I understand that MyCloud.com (sign in) hangs ??

• Is the EX2 Ultra at home in port forward mode?

• Is the EX2 Ultra at work behind more than one router? IE: Double NAT’d force Relay Mode

• What ISP / GATEWAY / ROUTER / SWITCH are you using at home?

[Android or iOS?] iOS
[Mobile App (Carrier Network) - can you access both EX2 Ultra?]-Verizon. Yes everything is good with mobile app.
[Mobile App (Home Wifi) - can you access both EX2 Ultra?]Yes
[Mobile App (Work Wifi) - can you access both EX2 Ultra?] Yes
[MyCloud.com (Work Network) - can you access both EX2 Ultra?] No only the Home unit.
[MyCloud.com (Home Network) - I understand that MyCloud.com (sign in) hangs ??] Only access home unit. Hanging problem was a popup blocker on the laptop. Now resolved.
[Is the EX2 Ultra at home in port forward mode?]-Yes it is.
[Is the EX2 Ultra at work behind more than one router? IE: Double NAT’d force Relay Mode]-Yes it is
[What ISP / GATEWAY / ROUTER / SWITCH are you using at home?]-Have both AT&T(DGND3700v2) and Time Warner(WNDR4500v2)

it’s possible your corporate IT network is blocking or filtering inbound calls or traffic.
I’ll have one of our support members reach contact you and assist.