Multible file/folder download

Hey there. It will be really helpful, if it’s possible, to download multiple files or folders at once. Especially for shared links.
Once i have shared a folder to my friend with some photos and he had to click at every single photo and download it. That’s really annoying!
I am hoping that this is a feature that will be added soon :wink:

I’am totally agree with you, and hope that WD will fix this issue.

Supporting this, just shared folder with 700+ images and download one by one is pain in the *** …

Please add selection / select all button / move click drag move selection method to your shared link app.

I too need the ability to download entire folders remotely, having to save each file one at a time is unacceptable for a network storage solution. Is there a solution to this yet?

I recently posted the same request without seeing this thread. The only way I can see to do this is to add someone as a user to your account, have them download the desktop app, and then access your My Cloud Home through a mapped network drive. That’s a lot of hoops, and kind of defeats the purpose of being able to just share a link for friends/family to download pics from. WD, please please add a “select all”, “download all” option. This is so fundamental, and an absolute expectation!

WD, are ur techies so dumb that they can’t add such a simple tool? THIS IS SO BASIC!!!

ADD IT ON PRIORITY!

I copy the reply of CliqWorld

WD, are ur techies so dumb that they can’t add such a simple tool? THIS IS SO BASIC!!!

ADD IT ON PRIORITY!

I totally agree with it.

Is there any update on this? Why mycloud people are not responding?

Is this being worked on? Allow downloading multiple files or folder.

Any update WD or are we being ignored?

Such small issues that need fixing yet no one replies from wd… hmmmm

Sure looks like WD consistently enjoys ignoring it’s consumers. This drive and it’s software are the biggest piece of trash I’ve ever purchased. So help me if I ever buy a WD piece of trash ever again. This is a basic request and all of the major cloud companies allow for downloading of multiple files.

two years past ,NOTHING CHANGE!!!
HA~HA~HA~