Moviesheets to show when not connected to Internet

I have firmware 2.07.17 running on my hub and I have created all my moviesheets with TG and I am using the DeVicous theme.  When I have my hub connected to the internet/network and have the hub hooked up to my TV I can see all the moviesheet backdrops and everything works like I want it.  However, when it is disconnected from my network/internet and connected to another TV that doesn’t have network access then I don’t get any moviesheet backdrops.

I have the most recent version of TG installed and the xml file appears to be created correctly. 

Here is info from one of my xml files:

Cars 2_sheet.jpg

Is there some edit I need to make in my xml files so it will look at the local moviesheets instead of trying to look at some network location.

I would like to take my hub out of town with me and obviously it wouldn’t be connected to my network/internet so I can’t get moviesheet detail to show.

BTW my xml files, moviesheets and thumbs are in the same folder as my movie and each movie is in a separate folder.

I have searched the forum and haven’t been too successful with finding an answer so I hope there is something that I can do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dude, the theme creator has her hown thread for this… Do a quick search.

Unfortunately, you need an internet connection for the moviesheets to show. It doesn’t really make sense, but that’s just the way it is.

You can only hope this problem would be fixed in the next firmware.

As stated, you have to have a internet connection for the moviesheets to display (even locally stored).

You can try using a ethernet loopback cable.  You can make one yourself and they are fairly easy to make, just do a seach for either a “ethernet loopback” or “RJ45 loopback” .  They have also been confirmed to work with the SMP, so it should work with HUB also.

Want to make your own? Try this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SdKQLV4vC4

Wanna buy one made? Try this:

http://www.showmecables.com/product/RJ45-Loopback-Plug-Pinout-1-3-2-6.aspx

Well I made a cat5 loopback and it didn’t seem to make any difference, so I guess I am stuck at this point.

Thanks for the suggestions.