Movie listings and cover artwork don't match when browsing Netflix on WDTV Live Plus

Hi there, I just purchased a WD TV Live Plus and I am pretty happy with it, however I have an issue.

When browsing through NetFlix movies and TV show listings the artwork displayed for an item does not match the written description of the movie or show underneath. Usually the unit lists the name of a movie but displays the artwork of the next  movie on the list. 

I have tried factory resetting my WD TV Live Plus and registering the unit, but it still displays the wrong information. Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue?

I have the same problem. Images do not match with name of movie - very condusing. Also, images load very slowly, despite high speed internet connection. Fortunately, after getting past these things all content plays very well.

GavinLeigh wrote:

Hi there, I just purchased a WD TV Live Plus and I am pretty happy with it, however I have an issue.

When browsing through NetFlix movies and TV show listings the artwork displayed for an item does not match the written description of the movie or show underneath. Usually the unit lists the name of a movie but displays the artwork of the next  movie on the list. 

I have tried factory resetting my WD TV Live Plus and registering the unit, but it still displays the wrong information. Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue?

Welcome to the forums. 

I’ve never seen this – are you talking about your queue or some other way of viewing things?  If your queue, are you saying it NEVER displays properly, or just most of the time?

In my case the problem started when browsing Netflix titles at the point where the unit displays the cover artwork and title. They just didn’t match. The actual artwork image appears in the wrong location verus the title. So you would select one movie by image, but it would pull up the details of a different title.  

I ended up selling my WDTV Plus to a friend with a faster 25Mb Cable connection and the issue went away. I was using 6Mb DSL, so I think the problem may be related to bandwidth (or possibly my WRT54G router).