Mojo/thumbgen

I am using the MOJO theme, but I have my movies in separate folders so I am aware that the theme per say wont work.  I had everything set up to where I could live with the output from thumbgen, but I tinkered with the set up and now I can’t get back to what I liked.  My movies are on an external hard drive, when I click on process files/folders I see a list of my movies showing the following:  yellow filefolder with filmstrip coming out of it followed by the movie name.  Double click on the movie name and a second row opens up showing: a filmstrip followed by movie name, film reel (nfo file), thumbgen icon(movie sheet) and metadata icon.  This is the set up I want.

This is what I get right now.  Instead of a yellow file folder with filmstrip coming out of it I get the boxcover/thumbnail followed by the movie name.  Double click the movie name and the second row shows:  boxcover/thumbnail followed by the movie name.  The film reel, tumbgen icon (movie sheet) and metadata are shown correctly as in the first paragraph.  How do I get back to the what I have in the first paragraph?

I would go to the following thread by Tinwarble, where you can get all the info you need. There is a link to the tutoriaI, but if you cannot t-shoot the issue, just uninstall and then re-install the Thumbgen templates for the theme. That will put you back to where you started when it was working

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Hub-Themes/Mojo-1-12-01-MS-UPDATE-11-07-11/m-p/213476/highlight/true#M3002

If you get nowhere with the above It might be helpful if you could list your settings (or take screenshots) for each of the major categories under “options”, such as “General”, Moviesheets" and “Input/Output Naming”, so we can see what you have setup. 

EX: “Input / Output Naming” Tab

Thumbnail: $M$N : JPG

Extra Thumbnail: $M\Folder : JPG

etc…

Good luck

-P

Thanks for your reply.  Just in case how do you make screenshots and how do you add them to a post?

Txstarman1 wrote:

Thanks for your reply.  Just in case how do you make screenshots and how do you add them to a post?

It would be a picture of your Thumbgen settings on your computer. Lots of different ways to do that including apps that will help you. If you are unlclear, try searching on whatever search engine you like for “Taking Screenshots”

Try Re-Installing the TG templates for the theme first. You should solve your own problem that way

-P