Mojo 1.12.01 (MS) - UPDATE 11-07-11

hi, i,ve got a problem with backdrop because i can`t see the backdrop with the mojo (MSP) theme.

I have this files:

• Duplicity.jpg

• Duplicity.mkv

• Duplicity.xlm

• Duplicity_cover.jpg

• Duplicity_sheet.jpg

I’ve followed mjo sheet tutorial till the end. My xlm file is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  Duplicity   Duplicity   Claire Stenwick (Julia Roberts), ex agente de la CIA, y Ray Koval (Clive Owen), ex agente del MI6, han abandonado el mundo del espionaje para dedicarse a un negocio más lucrativo que los convierte en enemigos: su misión consiste en encontrar la fórmula de un producto que hará ganar una auténtica fortuna a la empresa que la consiga. Sus jefes, el titán de la industria Howard Tully (Tom Wilkinson) y el desaprensivo consejero delegado \*\*bleep\*\* Garsik (Paul Giamatti), están dispuestos a todo. Sin embargo, a pesar de que las tácticas empleadas por Claire y Ray son cada vez más sucias, inesperadamente surge entre ellos una creciente atracción. Aunque cada uno de ellos hace todo lo posible por derrotar al otro, hay algo que estos dos solitarios profesionales no pueden evitar: el amor.   2009-03-10   Claire Stenwick (Julia Roberts), ex agente de la CIA, y Ray Koval (Clive Owen), ex agente del MI6, han abandonado el mundo del espionaje para dedicarse a un negocio más lucrativo que los convierte en enemigos: su misión consiste en encontrar la fórmula de un producto que hará ganar una auténtica fortuna a la empresa que la consiga. Sus jefes, el titán de la industria Howard Tully (Tom Wilkinson) y el desaprensivo consejero delegado \*\*bleep\*\* Garsik (Paul Giamatti), están dispuestos a todo. Sin embargo, a pesar de que las tácticas empleadas por Claire y Ray son cada vez más sucias, inesperadamente surge entre ellos una creciente atracción. Aunque cada uno de ellos hace todo lo posible por derrotar al otro, hay algo que estos dos solitarios profesionales no pueden evitar: el amor.   125   [http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3650552601/](http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3650552601/)   6.3   PG-13   Thriller   Intriga   Romance       Clive Owen         Julia Roberts         Tom Wilkinson         Paul Giamatti         Dan Daily         Lisa Roberts Gillan         David Shumbris         Rick Worthy         Oleg Shtefanko         Denis O'Hare         Kathleen Chalfant         Khan Baykal         Thomas McCarthy         Wayne Duvall         Fabrizio Brienza     Tony Gilroy   Universal Pictures / Relativity Media

Duplicity_sheet.jpg

Duplicity.mkv
  N/A

I can see the covers very well, also metada but no the moviesheet (backdrop)

I’m using FW 2.07.17 and thumbgen 2.1.7.

Thanks in advance

Raskol

Same problem with me. I’ve escalated same issues, been thoroughly following the instructions but to no avail. 'Hope someone could troubleshoot this problem for new members who are new to hub, xml’s, and programming stuff.

@ raskol2875

hi, i,ve got a problem with backdrop because i can`t see the backdrop with the mojo (MSP) theme.

I have this files:

• Duplicity.jpg
  • Duplicity.mkv
    - Duplicity.xlm
  • Duplicity_cover.jpg
  • Duplicity_sheet.jpg

I’ve followed mjo sheet tutorial till the end. My xlm file is as follows:

What the heck is an " xlm " file ??   :wink:

a thing to check with backdrops not displaying … is it a ‘true’ *.jpg ?   (png renamed to jpg does not work for backdrops)

Ok guys, beyond the typo, did you try unplugging the HUB’s power cord and plugging it back in.

Also, just so that it’s clear, is anything showing up for the backdrop?

If you have done EVERYTHING right, and tried unplugging the power cord, then it could possible be that you have a corrupted theme.  This does happen every once in a while (I’m not really sure exactly why).  If this is the case, then what you’ll need to do is to redownload Mojo (MSP) to your PC, then extract the zip file to your PC (do NOT extract it directly to the HUB).  Delete the copy of Mojo from your HUB, then copy the extracted theme files to the HUB and then reapply the theme.

Thanks for answer,

I`ve downloaded the theme 3 times and also unplug the power cord many times. Maybe can be corrupted, i don´t know but imposible to make it working fine.

Thanks anyway and waiting for a solution.

Ok, 2 things.  First make sure that your moviesheet wasn’t saved as a png, if it is the Hub will not display it even if you change the extension to jpg.

Also, make sure that the extension of you moviesheet matches the one in the xml.  Both should be jpg.

If that doesn’t work we’ll try something else.

Hi Tin,

I followed all the instructions you detailed in your PDF instruction, but still, same as my old query, when I browse the movies, the backround and the thumbnails in the upper left side of the screen doesn’t show. It will show when I enter into the movie.

Are there anymore solutions and recommendations on this issue. I am 100% sure that I did all the solutions posted in this forum.

By the way, any idea when the THE XPERIENCE LOOK will be available for download? Looks really cool to me.

Thanks.

Thanks for answer Tinwarble,

I have made all new again and all rechecked but nothing happens, imposible to see the moviesheet.

My folder´s structure is as follows:

\WDTVLiveHub\Peliculas\ and now all the files jpg, xml etc…

I don´t now if this can make it wrong.

Maybe you can tell  me more things to do.

adrian6753,

The backdrops and moviesheets (backdrops) will not show up for folders.  This is not a theme issue, but a HUB issue.  You have to be viewing the file for them to show up.  To get the view to show up correctly your folder structure should be like this:

Movies (folder)

Action (folder)

yourvideoname1.mkv (or what ever extention you use)

yourvideoname1.xml

yourvideoname1.jpg

yourvideoname1_sheet.jpg (moviesheet)

yourvideoname2.mkv

yourvideoname2.xml

yourvideoname2.jpg

yourvideoname2_sheet.jpg (moviesheet)

and so on.

Comedy (folder)

yourvideoname1.mkv

yourvideoname1.xml

yourvideoname1.jpg

yourvideoname1_sheet.jpg (moviesheet)

yourvideoname2.mkv

yourvideoname2.xml

yourvideoname2.jpg

yourvideoname2_sheet.jpg (moviesheet)

and so on.

raskol2875,

I can’t really determine what might be wrong from your post.  Take a picture of your screen and posted it, I might be able to tell what’s wrong that way.

Hi Tin,

Thanks for the clarification. Huge Help! 'Got it now. The mistake I did was that I put each movie in a folder. Wherein all movies should be put in one folder only.

Again, thanks!

Well, I wouldn’t put them all in ONE folder.  But seperating them by Genre folders helps.  Having them all in one large folder might slow down scrolling.

1 Like

Hi Tin,

Yes, certainly I do agree. Per genre would be cool. I just want to clarify that my mistake was I made a folder for EACH movie. It shouldn’t be that way.

Thanks again for your advice. Really appreciate it.

Regards,

Adrian6753

@Tinwarble,

I got your Mojo MS theme working on my hub with 2.06.10 firmware and “thanks a lot” for bringing my hub to a different looks but when I took my hub to the other room to use with the other TV, all the backdrops are not showing up and so I did some experiment and found out that if I plug in the hub without the router connected or the router is turn off,  the backdrops doesn’t shows up and hub loading at start up quite faster compare when router is on and connected but took a while to start up with the theme  is running okay. Does anyone have the same issue or an idea? Or is this a glitch in firmware or something?  By the way I’m using a D-link wired router.

Hello,

I followed the great tutorial (.pdf file).  I got to this point, where it “works”, but there are a few things still not working.

Here is an annotated image compared your’s.  I outlined the errors in mine.

I think one thing that I did wrong was with the “theme”.  It wasn’t included in the tutorial whether the “mojo” folder should entirely be copied to the WDTVLiveHub or not… or if there are specific folders that should be copied to specfic folders within the WDTVLiveHub drive.  For example… all of my hidden “.wd_tv” folders are empty.  Is this correct?

Finally, here is a quick snapshot of my folder structure.  My videos are in the videos folder.

Hi lespaul.
Indeed you did copy the Mojo theme in the wrong folder. It should be in the .wd_tv/theme folder.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply.  So do I copy the “Nojo 1.09.08 (MSP)” folder within the “theme” folder I create?  Or, do I copy the ‘contents’ of the Mojo folder into the “theme” folder?

Thanks again.

Hi lespaul,

Nop! You don’t need to create a new folder. Simply go to inside the .wd_tv folder. There you can find the theme folder. Please the Mojo Theme inside the Theme folder.

Cheers!:smiley:

1 Like

Hi Lespaul00

You copy the entire folder into .wd_tv\theme

This mean that within the theme folder you can have various folders containing the different themes you have.

if the \theme folder isnt there either create it or download an online theme

Hope that helps

1 Like

Hmm… been working on this all night with no luck.  I placed the Mojo 1.09.08 folder (unzipped) into the .wd_tv/theme folder.  So the structure looks like this…

WDTVLiveHub/

.iocrawler_cache

.uploadtemp

.wd_tv

Action

Animation

…etc…

WDTVLiveHub/.wd_tv/

theme

thumb

WDTVLiveHub/.wd_tv/theme/

Mojo 1.09.08 (MSP)

WDTVLiveHub/.wd_tv/theme/ Mojo 1.09.08 (MSP)/      *

Alternate

screeenshot

…lots of files…

The * above indicates that I first copied the Mojo folder… including the mojo folder, the glass folder, etc… all into this location too with no luck.  I still get the same result.  Even the "test’ folder contents appear the same way.

:cry: