Mojo 1.12.01 (MS) - UPDATE 11-07-11

was it something Ive miss on Thumbgen options?? for the ratings

The ratings are token image in my template.  The stars are apply according to the metadata rating.  When generated, your moviesheeet will look like this HERE.

If it doesn’t, then there is something you are doing wrong.

Its interesting I’ve check thumben, for example, if I choose a-team, 2010, rating box is empty, Ive seen a ton of them, but some do come up…  Any ideas, I am following your instructions pdf file…

Any thoughts

Thanks

@Tinwarble

Here is a screenshot:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65083753@N08/5921075832/ - W/movie.png

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65083753@N08/5921075362/ - Screenshot 2 w/o movie.png

Did you change the “filename.png” to “filename.jpg”.  

As stated in my guide you have to manually change the file extension from .png to .jpg.

I know I did see the screen shot, however if you read my previous post, it seems thumbgen in rretreving he info, it omits the rating…

yes, i did, and i works fine, wih expection of the rating

you make me laugh, Ive follow your guilde to the tee…  Must of read it lie 10x

@Tinwarble

I did the guide to the tee.  Changed the png to jpg, if I leave moviename.png alone the box icon shows at the bottom, just not in the main sheet.

all the png within each movie folder - 120 MOVIES worth , ive reclass from png to jpg and edit xml to eliminate all but one backdrop and add the jpg file name (and yes i did delete the previous line within backdrop) and all thumbnail entries

@tvhub,

If Thumbgen is not retrieving the ratings and leaving the box empty, then that is a problem with TG scaping the data.   I can’t really change that. 

Which collector are you using?  Also, when you get to the Moviesheet window, in the “Movie information” box there is a dropdown box labled “Info Source”, click on it and try changing it to “IMDb Movie info” and see if the rating is now in the box.  If it is, just click on the green arrow at the bottom and the moviesheet will update. 

If it doesn’t then send me a pic of your screen when you have the Moviesheet window up.  If you don’t know how to do this, it’s fairly easy.  Find the “PrtScn” button on your keyboard (should be somewhere near the top right of your keyboard), then open up Paint in Windows, then click on “Paste”.  Save the image, and post it somewhere like Flickr and post the link here.  If you post the image here, I may not be able to see it for a while because it takes awhile for images to be approved.

tvhub wrote:

all the png within each movie folder - 120 MOVIES worth , ive reclass from png to jpg and edit xml to eliminate all but one backdrop and add the jpg file name (and yes i did delete the previous line within backdrop) and all thumbnail entries

What do you mean by reclass? 

Rmroadee wrote:

@Tinwarble

I did the guide to the tee.  Changed the png to jpg, if I leave moviename.png alone the box icon shows at the bottom, just not in the main sheet.

Did you unplug the power cord then plug it back in?

If you did, then turn the power of the HUB, just standby power, then try opening the .wd_tv folder from your PC and delete the “thumb” folder.  Unplug the power cord, then plug it back in after it recompiles see if they will show up.

tvhub,

Does your Moviesheet window look like THIS?

Tinwarble,  this is my first post and i have to say i Love your work. what i was wondering if you could help me with a small problem that i am having.

I cant seem to find the thumbnail template (that you used on your ‘MS Mojo Test floder’ for each movie) on Thumbgen. I have downloaded your latest ‘Coverbox Template’ but i cant seem to find that thumbnail template, i have all the DVD, HD, mkv, etc templates and the ‘Double no cover box’ but not the ‘single cover box’ style.

I must be missing or overlooking something           :cry:   any help would be great.

Keep up the great work

SCameron,

Glad you like the themes. 

I’m assuming that you mean the No Cover box template.  You can get it HERE.

WOW that was quick, that is exactly what i was looking for, thanks so much.

I look forward to see what other great work and fantastic themes you come out with  :smiley:

Tinwarble wrote:

Rmroadee wrote:

@Tinwarble

Did you unplug the power cord then plug it back in?

If you did, then turn the power of the HUB, just standby power, then try opening the .wd_tv folder from your PC and delete the “thumb” folder.  Unplug the power cord, then plug it back in after it recompiles see if they will show up.

@Tinwarble

Fixed (Kinda), Still need to fix 1 movie that I was testing with but I found that with the media library turned off the the does no parse correctly. We had the media library turned off since the hub has over 3000 mp3’s stored on it and was taking a performance hit… One I turned it back on the icons started showing just fine…

Love the theme, now I just need to stop the background image from moving. ( Read in another post how to stop that). The only thing I might mention in the read me’s  and tutorials is to make sure media library is on, just in case somebody like me might have it off.

Thanks for all the help, look forward to more releases.

Yes, I did mean to mention that to you, but forgot when I was answering your and another post.

I didn’t mention it in the guide because it has been mentioned more than a few times in the forums and thought most would arleady know that it had to be on.

But since I do have to do some editing to the guide anyway, I well make sure to put that in it before the next release.

Also, I have the way to make the backdrops semi-static in the first post.

Tinwarble, just thought i would see if you have any ‘Episode Thumbnail’ Templates (Thumbgen) that can be used on this Mojo Theme?

I really like the ‘No Cover Box Templete’ (Thanks again) and i was trying to change the html to get the TV Screen Shot instead of the movie poster, display ‘Episode’ text and then get the episode ‘No’. But im still learning this stuff so i havent had any luck    :cry:    So i thought i would see if you have anything.

Thanks Again.