Mojo 1.12.01 (MS) - UPDATE 11-07-11

Did you try clearing your media library?

I did not, but are you just referring to deleting from the hub and then recopying from CPU to the hub again?  Another data point, I thought I was on 2.07, however, it acutally is 2.08.  I went the rollback site and clicked on the 2.07 link, but it continues to output 2.08.  Strange.

Anyone have another link to the 2.07 that actually worked?

Thanks!

What exactly do you mean by  “I went the rollback site and clicked on the 2.07 link, but it continues to output 2.08.”?

When you click on the it, it downloads 2.08 or when you flash the firmware it’s still showing 2.08 on the HUB.

And NO, you don’t delete anything, you just clear the media library.  Go to “Setup” then select “System”, then select “Media Library”, then select “Clear Media Library”.

If your still on 2.08 though, that would explain why you aren’t seeing thumbs.

2 Likes

Perfect!  Going through these steps has fixed the issue.  Not sure exactly what the  issue was, but all is well!

How did you get the 10 star rating to show up. Can it be added to any gallery view xml

No, the rating is on the moviesheet, not generated by the HUB.

1 Like

I’m doing with the moviesheet ThumbGen, but does not appear in the movie date information, as I put it on. Xml to appear?

I’m not sure what you are asking, but if it’s that the date is not showing up, then as stated in the tutorial:

You will also want to edit the “Custom Date Format” and change it to “yyyy-MM-dd” (remember to make sure that “MM” are capital M’s).  If it is not in this format, the HUB will not display your date.

You have to format this is in the Options menu of Thumbgen.

1 Like

So is Mojo working with the latest 3.03 FW?

For me yes, no problem, as much mojo Darkligh works well in the current firmware

Does anyone know if we can use mojo with the new firmware updates?

Hi all - first thanks for all the hard work and time to this themes, it’s amazing!  Kudos have been given. :slight_smile:

I just picked up the Live Hub Monday night and spent the last two nights getting my media on the hub and messing with themes.  I settled on Mojo and have it working about 99% right but I’m running into two very small issues which I’m guessing are user error.  I am on the correct firmware (2.07.17).

I followed the ThumbGen/Moviesheets PDF very careful (at least I think I did lol) and when I go into Manual Mode and click Generate Them! I get five files spit out instead of four - I’m getting a .nfo file and no .xml file most importantly.  I can manually change the extension of those files and it works fine (and I wrote a 2 second batch file to automate it for me).  The only thing I notice is that I’m missing the date, I get an “N/A” in the date field.  I went back and re-read the documentation twice and can’t find what I’m missing.

The file files I get are…

The documentation and the sample files show that I should have…

filename.AVI (or whatever video format)

filename.avi.tgmd

filename.jpg

filename.xml

filename_sheet.jpg

So somehow I’m getting an extra filename_cover.jpg and getting an .nfo instead of XML.  I’m wondering if this is why the date is also not showing up.  I did go into the xml file manually and the date does appear there, as well as in ThumbGen when I’m creating the moviesheet.

As of now, this is what my Hub looks like when browsing, looks good but missing the Year…

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

@cjt20

you said you don’t get an nfo file instead of an xml file (later you say you opened the xml file?)

in order to change the nfo into an xml go to

OPTIONS

Input/Output Naming” Tab

the 4th line from the top (Movieinfo Export)

there are 3 drop down boxes next to each to the right hand side of the file name…

they should be selected like this…

| XMLDEFAULT | EXPORT USING WDTV LIVE HUB FORMAT |

1 Like

Thanks DeV, that did the trick.

I’ll have to wait until I get home tonight to see if it solved the Year/Date issue.

Hey cjt20one,

Glad you like the theme.  If everything else is correctm, then did you make sure you did this:

A new widow will pop up that looks like this:

On the left hand side, you will see a list of tabs, the first one being the “General” tab.   On the right hand you will see “Generate” with a list of items that have check boxes next to them.

You can go ahead and place a check mark next to these items:

Thumnail

Movie information

Main moviesheet

Main/Extra moviesheet metadata

Spare moviesheet

If there are check marks beside anything else in the “Generate” box list, just uncheck them.

You shouldn’t have to do anything in the “Select Files/Folders Brower” box list, but you can compare the picture above and make them look the same if they aren’t already.

You will also want to edit the “Custom Date Format” and change it to “yyyy-MM-dd” (remember to make sure that “MM” are capital M’s).  If it is not in this format, the HUB will not display your date.

1 Like

Thanks, Tin.  It was a problem with the date, I had changed it to test something and did not use capital M’s when I changed it back.

One other issue I’m having is with the Moviesheet Editor box in Manual Mode.  I create the Main Sheet with the Mojo_Glass_Sheet template - works fine.   I create the Spare Sheet with one of the “TW…” files and it works fine for the thumbnail art in my hub BUT it also shows up as the second backdrop when browinsg on my hub.

So when I’m browsing through movies on my hub and stop on Caddyshack the first backdrop is whatever the image I choose on the Main Sheet tab.  When that fades out and the second backdrop comes in it’s always the coverart/thumbnail that I choose in the Spare Sheet tab.  I noticed in your test files that it doesn’t work that way, it rotates through a few different backdrops.  Is that something I can do?  Or even just settle for one static backdrop?  The coverart as the backdrop just doesn’t look right. :slight_smile:

Heyyyyy TW thanks for the custom date tip

Shows even an old dog can learn new tricks !!! since i have used custom moviesheets i never thought to check that the very old ‘bug’ of the date had been fixed via this field !!! hahahaaha I not spoken to TG in ages and serves me right for not actually reading instructions

More details on my backdrop/XML issue.

When I go into the XML file I see a line of code that has been written for a second backdrop and it’s always for the filename.jpg (which is the cover art).

Is there anyway I can tell ThumbGen to not write that second backdrop into the code?

Hi TW

I know that mojo doesnt work with firmware 2.0.8.13 but does it work with 3.04.17

Thanks

@gladster,

Mojo will work with all FW versions, however it doesn’t work as it should on any FW later than 2.07 because of not being able to display .pngs.

The .png to .jpg extension trick doesn’t work on later FWs, so you can’t show the thumbs with transparency.

1 Like