Mojo 1.12.01 (MS) - UPDATE 11-07-11

Major props to Timwarble . I learned so much from this dude in 3hrs and his support is like no other. If I had to pay for this svc I would. Thanks man!!! LETS GO MOJO!!!

Ok so the theme is up and running , I get the background and movie info but the cover dont show up in theme. What am I doing wrong ? :cry:

I don’t know, I can’t see your computer from here.:smileyvery-happy:

Ok, so did you generate the cover correctly.  You should have something like this:

filename.mkv (or what ever your extension is)

filename.jpg (this should have been generated as a .png and you would have manually changed it to .jpg)

Example:

Captain America.mkv

Captain America.jpg  (this should be the cover)

If you do have these, then the quickest way to figure out what might be going on is for you take a screen shot of your file (as they appear on your PC), then post them.  Don’t post them here though because they have to be approved by the moderator before anyone but you will be able to see them, post them on somewhere like flickr.com and then post the link here.

If you don’t know how to make a screenshot let me know and I’ll tell you how to do it, it’s fairly easy.

Also, there is a test folder in the Mojo theme download named “MS Mojo Test”, if you copy this to the root of the HUB’s drive and see if everything is working correctly with them.  It just contains a bunch of dummy movie files and the xml’s, moviesheets and covers to go with them.

The test folder will let you know if everything is working right.  If it is then you can compare my test files with your files and see if there are differences and troubleshoot some problems that way.

Once your done then you can just delete it from your HUB.

Ok so I have not quit yet : ³?'s 

If im using ms , do i use glass sheet 1-2 or none.

In thumgen where it says path to movie thumb nailer , does any thing go there? (u need it for snapshot based thumbs)

Well, for the main sheet you can use either “Mojo_Glass_sheet” or “Mojo_Glass_sheet2”, the first one will give you the look of the 2nd pic on the first post and the second will give you the look of the 1st pic.

Then you use the “TW No Cover Box” for the Spare sheet.  This will be your actual coverart thumbnail.

As for the “Path to movie thumbnailer”, this is only for grabing snapshots of your movie.  You don’t have to have it unless you want to grab snapshots of your movie to use as the backdrop.  To use is though, you first have to download the file and unzip it to your PC somewhere.  Then the path where “movie thumbnailer” is located has to be put in the box.  So it would be something like this:

C:\Program Files\Movie thumbnailer\mtn-200808a-win32\mtn.exe

“mtn.exe” is the movie thumbnailer program.

ok but tw no coverbox does not show up should that be in my templates or what. 

Yep, it was in the moviesheets download.  The no cover box is a TG template just like the moviesheets.

Thanks that worked, now when i save to hub they show up fine, anyway to get them like this if I am streaming from pc hdd. they show up reg. no info 

If your network files aren’t showing the data it’s probably because it hasn’t compiled your network files.  You may need to completly turn off your HUB then turn it back on (or unplug the power cord then plug it back in).  If that doesn’t work try clearing the media library.

is there a place i can read about setting up media library  and clearing it?

There is no setup for the media library other than off and on.

That and clearing it is just a matter of pressing “Setup” on your remote, then scroll to “System” and select, then scroll to “Media Library” and select.

Then you have 3 options:

Media Library On

Media Library Off     and

Clear Media Library

Did somebody answered the first Question of the THread??? I resume: “It is a bit slow, it takes approx 5 seconds for the backdrop movie sheet to be displayed. Not sure if there is anything to speed that up. It is about the same speed that it takes normal backdrops to be displayed from the internet so maybe something is delaying them being displayed.” I have the same issue. Can i speed up diplaying backdrop??? And How? greetz r3vO

When I save movies to the hub hdd the themes work fine, If I access my video folder on my windows 7 pc the movies come up but no themes or covers just folders  in theme form. (grey folders) I cleared library and made sure media lib is on. I access it through media share is there another way. I’m almost home!!! Someone please help this lost boy get home:)  Thanks ALL

You said that you are accessing through media share.  Do you mean through the media server or the network share?

yes if i view them in my public or default they they are showing up but not in my user name folder for videos - 

r3vO88 wrote:
Did somebody answered the first Question of the THread??? I resume: “It is a bit slow, it takes approx 5 seconds for the backdrop movie sheet to be displayed. Not sure if there is anything to speed that up. It is about the same speed that it takes normal backdrops to be displayed from the internet so maybe something is delaying them being displayed.” I have the same issue. Can i speed up diplaying backdrop??? And How? greetz r3vO

No you can’t speed it up, about 3 to 5 seconds is normal.   It’s not a matter of whether you pull the backdrop from the net or if it’s from a backdrop stored locally, the reason it takes that long is due to how it implements displaying the backdrop.

The HUB uses the Photo slideshow feature to display backdrops for the Gallery view and it takes a few seconds for it to start.

solo56 wrote:

yes if i view them in my public or default they they are showing up but not in my user name folder for videos - 

Ummm…yes what?   You didn’t say whether you were accessing the media server or the network share.

Sorry network share is what I’m using.

Ok, then try this first,

On your remote press “Setup” then go to “Network Settings”, then scroll to “Clear Login for Network Share”.

It will ask you if your sure, just press “OK”.

After it’s cleared, then go back to videos, then access your network shares again.  You will have to log back on, but after you do see if everything is showing up.

If this doesn’t work, we’ll have to try something else.