Mojo 1.12.01 (MS) - UPDATE 11-07-11

Does it matter if the movie sheet is over 500k or not in this? Cause in the other movie sheets I used it had to be under 500k

I believe I finally got it. Thanks for all your help I really appreciated it. Just one more question I’m looking to purchase a bigger hard drive now to connect directly in by USB… What would you recommend? I’m looking for like a 4tb to 8tb :slight_smile: and thank you again for all your help

gierran wrote:

Ok. I just tried a correct date as “yyyy-MM-dd” with thumbgen. But movesheet remain always displayed as a date “N/A”.

I can say also that a file xml show a correct custom date inside. 

Have you other suggest about it?

Post your xml data here.  I’ll take a look at it and see what the problem might be.

Tinwarble wrote:

The answer to your questions are:

1. You have to change the photo settings.  See the first post in this thread.

1. You can’t.

1. Check HERE.

Thank you. I understand it must frustrating repeating the same answers to every newbie that comes along.

Twinarble,

thanks for y help. My movie had all info movie downloaded by other collector respect a the moviedb.org, Then I checked all xml files that it shows a different date format inside.  Only 7 movies are OK!! But all others had a incorrect format. Then I just modified  format date and save again each xml file. Now its all Ok.

Thanks for u support.

Hi there  Tinwarble

I’m nearly finished doing all my movies through Thumbgen - just got 1 question.

The backdrop images takes about 2-3 secs before they show when i switch between the movies info.

Is there any changes i need to maked to make the backdrops show immediatly?

From my tutorial:

MOJO – HOW MOVIESHEETS WORK
So that you might understand what it is you are doing better, I’ll explain a little about how moviesheets work in Mojo. This will also be basically how it works in any theme that uses this method.

First, what is a moviesheet?
Well, basically a moviesheet is any image that contains some information about your movie and is used as a background image.

How moviesheets are implemented in Mojo is fairly simple. Instead of pulling the backdrop images from themoviedb.org as it does now, it allows you to add a backdrop to your hardrive and use that image.

The way I designed Mojo (MS) and (MSP) is to use a simple moviesheet, which only has a movie background image, format info, IMDB ratings and MPAA ratings, and then display the metadata info and Poster image (the larger thumbnail image next to the metadata) normally.

The reason for this is because it takes approximately 3 to 5 sec. for the backdrop (moviesheet) to display and instead of having a blank black screen for that time, I decided to display the metadata & poster normally because they are displayed instantly.

This is why you must use the moviesheet template that I have supplied. No other moviesheets will work with this theme without altering the theme itself.

thanks for the hardwork TW

i have a little problem , wich is the delay in the backdrops

check out the video HERE

I’m not sure what your problem is from your video.

If you are talking about the delay itself, then that is normal.  See the post above yours.

solution solved…

Hi TW

First, Great Work!

Just a question…

In your Test folder you have an icon for the Studio (Disney, Pixar etc…) on your sheets.

How do you get that?

Is this an option in ThumbGen or what?

I would love to get that also.

Thanks for your answer and again great work.

Hey jmp571,

Yes, it’s done through Thumbgen.  If your using my Mojo_glass_sheet2 template the then all the studios are in the templates (the studios are not apart of the other Mojo_glass_sheet).  I have pretty much every studio in there, but there are some wierd studios that I don’t have, so if a studio doesn’t appear on your moviesheet you may have to look in the Mojo moviesheet/Common/Studio folder and see if that studio is in there.  If it is then you just need to make sure that the “Company” name in the Movie information is the same as the image name in the folder.

1 Like

Thanks TW

All Solved.

Thanks for all your help I finally finished all the movies I had… But one quick question on the movie sheet the stars are being covered by the movie info something I did wrong?

Which version of Mojo are you running?  Have not updated the MSP version to use that sheet yet.

TW I tried this new version of your theme after using the previous version for a while. With this new version 1.10.02 (MS) in the Main Menu, on the Files Tab, the folder picture disappears after completing it’s animation leaving a blank Files Tab with only the Files text on it. All other Tab animations are working OK.

In the image folder all animation pictures are there.

Any ideas what could be causing this?

Thnx in advance for your answer.

My user interface them is the mojo 1.10.02(ms)

@Hondo,

Take a pic of your screen and post it.  I may know what’s going on, but I need to see what your moviesheet looks like.

@Medic,

Yes, apparently I have the number count wrong for the animation.  You can either open up the “inc_rv_home_menu_node.xml” and change the animation number for “Files” to “32” or you can download the entire xml from HERE and just replace the one in the theme folder.

I’ll have this corrected for the next update.

http://i437.photobucket.com/albums/qq98/lse4/0ef92dae.jpg

That’s my picture of the theme

Ok, looks as though you may have overscan correction set in Thumbgen. You need to look in Option/Overscan Correction and make sure that you don’t have anything checked.