MOJO 1.08.06 (Official Release) UPDATE 4/24/11

Testing went back to explorer 8 so wanna see if it works here

Hello there, I love your theme so much I deleted all the others I had. I Was using your beta version of MOJO and it worked fine. I was able to see the reflections at the bottom of the video display but the letters did not reflect but still looked nice… I down loaded the new version you put up on monday but when I use it there is no reflection. Can you tell what might be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Very nice theme. The year says “N/A” though.

What should it be to display correct?

Embrace,

I have already answered you question in a PM.

ppr74,

The in the movies meta xml the year has to in the format of yyyy-mm-dd for it to display.  This is a firmware requirement, not a theme requirement.

Something weird is going on with dates i get, its always 01/01/ then correct year, is it possible to generate the date correctly with thumbgen?

This is a bug in Thumbgen.  He has been made aware of it, but I don’t know when it will be corrected.  

You’ll have to contact TG to see when he might get this corrected.

But right now, if you are using TG to generate the metadata, you’ll have to manually change the date to reflect the correct date.

TW

Hi TW,

Awesome theme! Also the color scheme on your new Voodoo looks great too. Can’t wait till you are finished with it.

I’ve downloaded Mojo 1.08.06 but still seem to be experiencing problems when selecting multiple and trying to copy files from a USB drive to the internal drive. Sometimes, it seems to let me select multiple but then hangs part way through. Other times, the music screen opens. Any ideas? Thks

Geoff

Hey geoff_i,

The theme shouldn’t effect how multiple select works.  The only thing that I did was to change the icon, size and postion for the multi-select, if there is a problem with it then it is probably another firmware bug.

great work once again on BOTH your themes TW!!

When will you have a rest and watch some movies? LOL

Hi TW,

Thanks for the follow up. Love your work!!

Geoff

Hi TW,

Been trying to get rid of the ittle folder icons on all views.  I have lots of genre folders and dont feel I need the icons as well.  Ive looked through a few different threads on this forum but figured seeing as Im sticking to your theme you might be able to point me in the right direction. Not sure if I should replace with a blank png image and not sure which image in gallery folder they are.

Any help greatly appreciated,

Thanks

gladster,

I’m assuming your are refering to the folder icon that overlays on top of the thumbnails.   To get rid of them look in the views xml and delete the lines with folder in them. 

The xmls that you will need to look in are:

Gallery: rv_gallery_browse_page.xml

Large view: rv_larger_video_browse_page.xml

XXX Large view: rv_video_browse_page.xml

Preview doesn’t have the little folder icons

and

Music Grid: rv_music_browse_page.xml

The lines that you are looking to delete will look something like this:

<wrapper y=“465” w=“110” h=“161” align=“hcenter” scale=“100” scale_type=“pan” selected_scale=“100”>
    <image image=“thumb_folder_icon://th0” default_image=“@@thumb_folder_0_default_image” x=“117” active=“@@act-browselist-0” />

Just look at the “image” line and it **bleep**.

TW

1 Like

Thanks TW

… and just like magic its done!  You make it too easy for me

Can you also remove the  N/A on the gallery view?

Cheers

The N/A should only appear when viewing folders, or when you don’t have any metadata in the videos xml file.  But you can’t make it not show the “N/A” without it also not showning the metadata.

That is something that is hardcoded in the firmware.

1 Like

Thanks TW
Im sure I can live with that 
Cheers

my (TG) Cover Box templates isnt showing any change when i copy the 3  fiels over to “video” folder?

That’s because you DON"T copy the templates to the HUB.   The templates go in the “templates” folder of Thumbgen.  The coverboxes are NOT automatically made, you have to make each coverbox for each movie using Thumbgen.

This is what you have to do.  Download Thumbgen, then run it once.  After it opens, then close it.   On you PC, go to where you have Thumbgen saved and open the Thumbgen folder. You should see a folder named “templates”, if not make a folder named “templates”.

Now download (if you haven’t already) my cover box templates.  Then unzip the templates to the Thumbgen/templates folder.

Now run Thumbgen again, and click on “Options” and  a new window will pop up.  On the left side, select “Input/Output Naming”, then in dropdown boxes next to “Movieinfo export” select “.xml” and “Export using WDTVLive Hub format”, then dropdown box next to “Extra moviesheet”, select “.png”.   Then click “OK” and the widow should close.

You should be back at the main Thumbgen window.  In the list of  “Collectors” put a check mark beside “TheMovieDB.org” and make sure that you select it as the perferred cover and info collector (it should have 2 blue dots to the right of “TheMovieDB.org”).

Now click on “Process files/folders”, which is at the top.  A new window should pop up.  You should see on the left,  a list of your drives.  Click on the arrow next to the drive to expand it, and keep doing that until you see the files or folder that you wish to make Cover Box Thumbnails for.   When you see the files or folders (by selecting a folder it will process all the files in that folder), put a check mark beside them.

Then click on “Manual Mode” at the top of the window.  And a new window will pop up which will have a list of movies (this does not always pop up).   Select your movie and then a new window will pop up.   You should see 5 boxes in the window.  The 3 at the top will say “Search Results”, “Cover” and “Movie Information”.   The bottom 2 will say “Backdrops” and “Moviesheet Editor”.

Also if you look at the top right of the window, you will see 8 checkboxes.  At the minimum, make sure that you have the 3rd, 5th & 6th box checked.

Now, in the box labled “Moviesheet Editor” you should see a tab labled “Extra Sheet”.  Click on that tab, and you should see a dropdown box.  Click on the dropdown box and scroll through it until you see one of my coverboxes (which will start with TW) and click on it.  You should now see in the preview window, the cover (which is in the “Cover” box at the top) in the Cover box.

All you have to do now is to click on “Generate them”, which is at the top of the window and either your are done or if you selected multiple files or a folder the next movie will pop up.

Once you are done, then you have to go to were your new thumbnails (if you have old thumbnails, you will need to delete them), then rename them from “.png”  to “.jpg” manually.

ok i did it… i created thumbnails !

i have some files know. i changed 1 that was a .png to .jpg.

i move them over to video folder on hub now?

Yep, the thumbnails go in the same folder as your video file.  Also, make sure that you copy the movie .xml file to the HUB (same as movie file) or your metadata will not show up and you want see the thumbnail as the larger image next to the metadata.

You should have something like this:

Folder

moviefile.mkv

moviethumbnail.jpg (was .png)

moviemetadata.xml

movie .xml file   didnt see this one ?