Mksapkg doesnt list support for EX2 Ultra

Following on from my previous thread, having trouble installing third party apps.

I downloaded the gz file from WD containing all third party apps source code, which have to be compiled into a .bin file using mksapkg script on linux.

However, mksapkg doesnt list EX2 Ultra on its list, therefor i cannot compile for my device.

The following devices are listed -

WDMyCloudEX4
WDMyCloudEX2
WDMyCloud
WDMyCloudEX4100
WDMyCloudDL4100
WDMyCloudEX2100
WDMyCloudDL2100

I have tried the ex2, but didnt work.

I had previously used mycloud mirror gen 2 .bin file for plex to work, but that doesnt appear to be listed here.

Any suggestions?
Note : Trying to install Transmission

@Bill_S

update,

downloaded a different app package which featured an updated mksapkg that supported mycloud mirror gen 2 (which works for ex2 ultra)

Managed to get transmission installed, now cant access the web gui. Simply get connection refused error.

The headache continues, 2 steps forward 1 step back

I wouldn’t know how to help you with this. Personally, I would just wait for the next firmware update for the EX2 Ultra, and see if it does what you need.

Further update.

transmission 1.06 didnt work, connection refused no matter what i tried including checking settings.json file via ssh.

I eventually used the new mksapkg to compile the older transmission version (1.05)

Its now working, its taken several days and alot of headaches and a steep learning curve, hopefully someone can benefit from these posts.