Missing Pathway Buttons - Web File Viewer App

Being new to the WD My Cloud web page presentation, it took me quite a while to discover what was happening when I tried to copy files to the NAS from a USB drive using the “web file viewer” App…

Bear with me… I have 2 laptops. I could carry out the task of transferring files from a USB drive to the MyCloud using one laptop - but not the other. The reason being that, the last stage of the process, on my Acer 5750 was/is impossible due to the “CANCEL” and “OK” buttons are not present. These buttons are always present on my Acer 5630 (Yes - I know my laptops are out of the ark but that’s not the issue here - I don’t think anyway).

Eventually I figured it out - the buttons on my (wider screened) Acer were not visible because they are off the bottom of the screen. You’d think this would be patently obvious - but it is NOT! Furthermore there appears to be no way to move the dialogue box up to render the buttons visible. This appears to be a bug with the app. I can’t understand why the dialog box in question is positioned at the bottom of the screen and not centralised. I wonder if anyone has an idea how to rectify this issue?
Edit: Knowing what is causing the issue - the box being unexplainably being positioned at the very bottom of the screen - I have tried changing the screen resolution of the laptop giving the problem - to no avail.

Hi soundhound,

Maybe you should try contacting WD’s Technical Support about this.

To Contact WD for Technical Support

https://support.wdc.com/support/case.aspx?lang=en