Mionet on Droid Razr max

As far as I understand the Droid Razr Max is Java compatible and my setting are set to have Java and juva plugins enabled, but when I try to use Mionet with the brouser (the one that came with the phone) it tells me “Mionet Web requires Sun’s Java Plugin”…well where is it so I can download it?  Do I need some kind of special app or different browser?

What WD device are you using? MioNet has been deprecated and WD 2go is now favored.

MioNet Web will only run on compatible operating systems as outlined on its website. If the version of Java being used does not work with our applet, you will see an incompatibility message.

I use 3 My Book World Edition II 1TB, 2TB, 6TB. As far as I have been able to learn is that WD 2go only works with My Book Live, is this true? When I try to use it I get “Sorry, WD 2go is having trouble connecting to xxxxx. please update your firmware or connect manually”

digrega wrote:

I use 3 My Book World Edition II 1TB, 2TB, 6TB. As far as I have been able to learn is that WD 2go only works with My Book Live, is this true?

Yep, that’s true – that’s why I was asking what platform you were using.

So when they say “access your data from anywhere” means: if you have a lap top or a PC available!? Oh well I got confused again.  Do you know if there are efforts to make WD 2go work for My World Book edition II ?