Metadata / Box art via My Book Live Media Server - Twonky server

Hi, can anyone advise how i can load meta data / boxart onto My Live Book (running Twonky Server 5) so that the SMP can see the box art, thumbs and meta data ?

I really like the SMP + My Book Live via Media Server connectivity and enjoy Twonky features like Play lists, by Folder, By Date, etc, but just can’t figure out how i can get my movies and TV episodes to show with metadata and boxart.

I was considering to load MOJO and use Thumbgen to create this, but won’t this only work if i connect to the NAS via the shared folder option?  Then i lose perks like Play Lists (my family is now used to getting the latest videos/tv episodes from the Recently Added play list).

thanks

MediaHog wrote:

Hi, can anyone advise how i can load meta data / boxart onto My Live Book (running Twonky Server 5) so that the SMP can see the box art, thumbs and meta data ?

Short answer:  You can’t.   Support for box art, thumbs and metadata is non-existent in ANY DLNA server.

Thanks for the response!

Do you know anyway to set the Videos selection of the SMP to go into a specific folder on the NAS root when connecting through SMB? Right now it shows all the root folders and it would be nice to avoid that extra click into the videos share folder.