Media player is full

I’ve filled up my media player and have started moving files to an external hard drive that I’ve attached to the media player.  How can I view those files like I do on my media player?  Normally I go to videos the click on WDTVlivehub folder then click either movies or usb sync folder depending on if it’s a new movie I’ve added to the player or an old movie that I’ve moved into either Comedy, Action, Horror, etc. etc.  The folders I’ve moved to the external hard drive are there and I can view them when I got to files but it won’t show them as thumbnails with movie info.  Is there a way I can add my external hard drive as an option?  So when I click on videos I see WDTVlivehub and my external hard drive?  I just find it annoying that if I want to view stuff on my external hard drive that I need to go to the files option and search that way and by doing so I don’t get movie info at all.

If the USB Drive is included in the Media Library, then it will show up in VIDEOS when you set your Content Source to “My Media Library.”

How do i go about adding it?  I’ve never done it before so not sure how to add it.

As far as I know, it’s automatic…   My USB disks all show up…

When I go to VIDEOS (with Content Source set to My Media Library) I see:

Movies 1 (a Share on NAS 1)

Movies 2 (a Share on NAS 1)

TV Shows (a Share on NAS 1)

Kids Movies (a Share on NAS 1)

Public (a Share on NAS 2)

Public (a Share on NAS 3)

WDTVLiveHub (a Share from another Hub)

WDTVLiveHub (the Internal Disk)

PATRIOT  (a USB Disk)

ELEMENTS1 (another USB Disk)

…  so it’s all there… 

You do have Media Library enabled, right?