Media Management software

I have managed to accumulate a lot of media in images, videos, etc. I am beginning to realize that I need to manage it. I get a journalist inquiries and it can take some time to find materials.

I am wondering if anyone here has looked into media management software.

2 Likes

What type of WD device do you use? Are your images, videos, etc. on your computer? What are you wanting the software to do?

Media management software is a type of software used by orgaizations that have a large amount of media. It is not hardware dependent. I am looking for advice from persons who have media managment software or use media managment software.

1 Like

My Cloud Home provides a centralized platform for storing, organizing, and accessing your media files. The question is which one you are thinking of?

Hey there! I just saw your post and wanted to offer some suggestions to revive this thread. Have you thought about using a digital asset management system to help with your media management? There are a bunch of options out there like Adobe Experience Manager, Widen Collective, and Bynder. These systems can help you organize, search, and share your media assets more easily, which is super helpful when you’re working with journalists who need quick access to your materials. You might also want to check out work management software like Asana or Trello to help you stay on top of your to-do lists and deadlines.

Media Definition (techterms.com)

I don’t need cloud storage. I don’t want to pay monthly fees. I want a one time purchase. These are also corporate products and not personal user products.

Hi, have you found a solution ?

Mini Militia App Lock