MBL wd2go "No Device Available"

Back on the first week of June I tried to access my3TB MBL from 3oooKM away (remotely) and was told there was no security certificate … ever since that day I can not access my MBL though WD2go webpage. After I put in the correct email address and password I get a “No Devices Available” Message and yet I can access the MBL locally (Not through the web page locally either)

I have sent 3 reports to WD support and not got aan answer yet

I have completely  gone back to factory defaults - that didn’t help matters

1 - The blue /green indicator light on the front left me a year ago

2 - it still runs half the night  instead of sleeping until I access it

3 - and with this no device available problem I basically am left with a door stop

4-  WD support wont answer my cries for help

If I lashed out and bought another  new one - am I just buying another doorstop 

Are WD just one more company that drops you like a hot potato once they have your money

Did you ever tried to create another wd2go account from the my book dashboard? You can also check the warranty on the link below.

https://westerndigital.secure.force.com/WarrantyCheck?lang=en

I tried many times oveer the last 3 months to create a new account  but was refused

It kept saying I already had accounts

So isn’t that typical, As soon as i gave  up and bitched in the forum then went back and tried again

" It let me create a new account last night, Finally, now I just have to see if I can log in from cyberspace

What about all the other issues, lights, sleeping and not sleeping 

, firmware, the next firmware is over due by a long shot

and for safety sake I would like them to add a feature to the next firmware that allows me to  auto reboot every 12 to 24 hours

because it seems to lockup , hang sometimes specially when I am thousands of miles from it, and need to be reset

Alucardx23 wrote:

Did you ever tried to create another wd2go account from the my book dashboard? You can also check the warranty on the link below.

https://westerndigital.secure.force.com/WarrantyCheck?lang=en