Mbl shows blank web page after login

My 3TB mbl is acting funny, I can see and access the shares on my local network, but when I access the web page to change the settings, it just shows me a blank white page. I do see the login page, but once I enter my password, nothing. My wd2go apps see the drive also, but they get a Network connection failure (668) when trying to connect. I would love to just do a factory reset on it, but how can I without access to the GUI? Thanks

im having the same issue

More info: I get the following error at the top of the web page when accessing my drive via wd2go.com “Unable to restore: DYNAMICCONFIG, safe copy is truncated Dynamic Config file was truncated, failed to restore it from safe copy” Then I get an incomplete list of my shares and cannot access them. Dave

Tambien tengo el mismo problema, y no puedo acceder a la opciones administrativas y por ende no puedo generar el codigo para poder acceder desde el celular.

Translated: “Also I have the same problem, and I can not access the administrative options and therefore I can not generate code to access from the phone.”

jvasquez79 wrote:

Tambien tengo el mismo problema, y no puedo acceder a la opciones administrativas y por ende no puedo generar el codigo para poder acceder desde el celular.

I have a feeling the solution is contained within:

http://community.wdc.com/t5/My-Book-Live/About-MBL-not-going-to-sleep-log-files-filling-system-partition/td-p/322457

Specifically the thread:
http://community.wdc.com/t5/My-Book-Live/How-I-unbricked-my-MBL-after-the-November-2012-firmware-update/td-p/317361

DaveD wrote:
More info: I get the following error at the top of the web page when accessing my drive via wd2go.com “Unable to restore: DYNAMICCONFIG, safe copy is truncated Dynamic Config file was truncated, failed to restore it from safe copy” Then I get an incomplete list of my shares and cannot access them. Dave

Another thing you could try is if your MyBook Live is set to sleep, wait until the drive spins down, power-down the MBL, power-it up and see if you can get at the Web UI.

What is inportant is that you can turn on SSH access on the MyBook Live otherwise I don’t think there is a way to pit the issue. If this is the case then an R.M.A. is the only real option.