MBL 3TB DLNA Issue connected to Samsung TV

Hey Guy’s 

I just got this Network drive and so far not good 

I have it connected directly to my Asus Router as well as my TV I only have one movie file on the Drive  

It’s an 18gb MP4 movie file  the movie works great on my TV when plugged directly with a thumb drive or an actual hard drive but when I access it through the MBL on my TV it stays on Loading and just hangs there last about 30 seconds and the TV just reboots 

I don’t have this issue with the Hard Drive that I have attached to my Asus Router I have about 50 movies and don’t have any issue like this so i know its the MBL not working correctly 

I also cant stream them to my Cell or Tablets via the APP  

I’ve searched on here for a fix but have had no luck any assistance is greatly appreciated 

Hello, check if you have the firmware update installed, also if possible check if the same problem happens if you try to play the same file from the PC. 

MBL is up to date (02.42.03-027) the file plays fine when shared to a PC doesn’t work on WD App  

I did submit a ticket requesting assistance and got an email today suggesting to reset the device if that doesn’t work next step would be to change the DLNA from Twonky to WD DLNA Media Server 

Ichigo I do appreciate your time to try and help me 

Will try what support emailed me to do crossing fingers here 

OK I’ve switched from TWONKY Server to WD DLNA Server and the video file can now be played on my TV the only issue with it is that the video freezes about every 10 to 20 seconds and resumes playing and keeps freezing through out the movie Also I cant stream the video through the WD2go App at all with the TWONKY server or the WD DLNA server

I’ve reset the drive and did the rebuild and rescan as well 

WD DLNA Server Results 

Can’t Stream Video via WD2go App when connected to 4g/3g and directly to the network

Can’t Stream Music Via WD2go App when connected on 4g/3g will only work when connected directly to  WIFI or the Wifi Network

I Havent Tried Pics

Video finally streams on TV but video is very Choppy 

TWONKY Server Results

Can’t Stream Video via WD2go App only Music 

Video cant be streamed to TV 

Can’t Stream Video via WD2go App when connected to 4g/3g and directly to the network

Music CAN be streamed Via WD2go App when connected on 4g/3g and when connected directly to  WIFI or the Wifi Network

I Havent Tried Pics