MBDL mapped and accessible from File Explorer but not from dashboard

I have two MBDLs and both were mapped in my PC and all files and folders are accessible from all my other connected devices, including media players. But I cannot access it using dashboard. What to do?

Exactly how are you trying to access the dashboard?  You should use the exact IP for each.  192.168.2.XX or whatever.

If that doesn’t work, then you probably need to do an unbrick.  Lots of guides on this forum

Yes I entered the IP of each and the browser says unable to connect. But I can still access the files using the file explorer.

If I unbrick it, will I lose my files?

1. You are 100% sure that you have the correct IP addresses for each of the MBLs?  Did you get the IP addresses from your router DCHP table?  That is the most foolproof method.

2. If you are 100% sure, and still the dashboard is not working, then you should think about why BOTH of your devices are inacessable.  It is very strange to have both MBLs go bad at the same time with the same problem.  I would think that the probabiliy is low, and that your problem is most likely with your router or your computer. 

3. If you firmly believe that the only source of the problem is your MBLs, then do the debrick using a guide on this forum.  You will not loose your data if you follow it correctly.