Mapping Public folder on Windows 10

I use my My Cloud Home partly to serve music for my Sonos system. The path where the music folder is saved is: //MYCLOUD-xxxxxx/Public/iTunes/Music

However, I have recently moved house and changed internet service provider (and thus router - although this may be nothing to do with any problem), and whilst I can access the shared areas on the MCH as normal through app and website, the Public folder is no longer visible, or accessible on my network. This means that I can’t add to or edit anything in this folder in order to keep my Sonos music library up to date.

I am getting the following error message when I try to access the Public folder from a pinned shortcut:

//MYCLOUD-xxxxxx is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

Sonos does continue to work as normal, however, so the folder is definitely still there and accessible.

I would appreciate any direction on how I can go about accessing the Public folder on my laptop once more. I am running Windows 10.