Manually refresh RSS feeds?

Is there a way to manually refresh RSS feeds?  It doesn’t seem to refresh when I reopen the RSS feed and I also don’t see any setting for the refresh frequency.

Hmm.  I’ve never seen a need to.   I have one of the RSS’s pointing to this very forum and it seems to update automatically with no intervention…

Might be a dumb question, but are you sure the feed is actually changing?

Well, it’s definitely changing - I’m manually editing the XML file hosted on my web site to test the video playback capabilities.  I thought maybe it wasn’t refreshing because I wasn’t changing the ‘pubdate’ within the XML but even when I edit this it still doesn’t refresh.  Maybe this will resolve itself with a “real” RSS feed but it seems like there might be some hard-coded refresh frequency in there…

I am having the same issue. Sometimes my WD LIVE HUB updates the RSS feeds on its own, sometimes it will not update them until powercycle it! But it doesn’t seem to have anything to do with whether the RSS feed content has been updated…

We need a way to manually refresh the RSS feed if the WD isn’t going to do it on its own.

Is anyone else running into this problem?