Major issues with looping stability

Hello

I am currently using 3x WDTV Live and 2x WDTV boxes in an art gallery, showing SD videos which are supposed to loop. Originally I used memory sticks, however the videos would randomly stop looking - either after minutes, or hours - it was unpredictable.

I then switched to using a DLNA NAS Western Digital drive, connected to a TP-Link Wireless N router. Whether the players are cables or running on Wifi (n), the same behavior is exhibited. The videos will play for a while, loop, then randomly stop and return to the home screen.

I have tried updating all units to the latest firmware, different formats and bit rates, cabled and wireless and still face this issue. It is now at the point that the show has to be closed until this issue is resolved. I am beginning to regret my decision for using these products.

Could anyone offer any suggestions as to why these videos, which do play back just fine in single mode, fail to loop properly?

- Which firmware? - LATEST
- What happened? - VIDEOS RANDOMLY STOP LOOPING
- What were you doing? - VIDEOS PLAYING FROM USB OR WIRED/WIRELESS NAS
- Does this happen every time? - YES
- What hardware and media were you using? - WDTV / WDTV LIVE with WD NAS and TPLINK Router. SD H.264 720x576 clips, no sound.
- Did this happen with previous firmware? YES
- Does power cycling the unit solve this? NO
- Does resetting to factory defaults solve this? NO
- Have you tried this on other devices? YES - SAME BEHAVIOR