MacOS Catalina support 10.15

and I think is not the last…

Another day without my files on macOS Catalina.

1 Like

Another day without my files on macOS Catalina, I suppose…

1 Like

still nothing … :flushed:

1 Like

First time, I have a big regret for buying WD Cloud Home…
When Fix?

1 Like

Updates are posted in this thread WD Discovery 3.4.89 and macOS 10.15 Catalina Support - #97 by luca_crippa88

1 Like

if I could know, it would be better to pay this money for many years for cloud storage

2 Likes

Wheeeeeeeeen???

2 Likes

I’m agree. This is taking too long. Why? I would like to know at least when the new supported release! Very disappointed!

3 Likes

I have the same problem: with Catalina I have problems with time machine and cannot find another app which could backup my files on mycloudextra2ultra anyone can suggest something ? possibly an app which could backup files so that I can access theme also via pc and not only Mac

I tried today, WD discovery tell me a new version 3.5.152 is available but my update failed. Upon checking the new, 3.5.152 is for windows, WTF…

Hi, I have the same issue since I have updated Catalina…Do you have find an update or a solution ? Thanks for your help and feedback

Unfortunately we’re in January 2020 and the limitation is still there. :pensive:

this new version include Mac OS Catalina Support

OMG!..I can’t believe there is no software update yet for catalina. COME ON WD- people have waited long enough!

It was late but we’ve had it for quite some time now.

Did this work for anyone? I’m on version 3.6.163 and it still doesn’t work. Also, that link points to the Windows section. All of this is just building on my frustrations with this product. I don’t think I’ve made a worse purchase in quite some time. Should have saved my money, waited and bought a more expensive NAS.

3.6.163 should be fine. Did you allow the extension within the security and privacy panel in system preferences?

I did. Tried rebooting as well. It still doesn’t work. Btw, most other applications also prompt users to do that, but not this one.

Seems like this could be easily solved by letting me do something radical like, you know, just connecting to it normally via smb like I would any other thing attached to my local network.

1 Like

@EmilD we all wished this would use standard technologies such as SMB. I bought it because it used to say this would do TimeMachine over SMB…

Very disappointing piece of hardware and software.