Mac Moviesheet Generator?

I have been drooling over all of the awesome themes on this forum. Can I not use them since I’m on a mac and can’t find a moviesheet generator like Thumbgen?

One more reason I gotta make the move back to windows :confused:

Try Movie Gui Builder for Mac OSX.

I saw that but didn’t think it would work with the newest themes. This will work with any moviesheet theme?

I’m not sure if or how it will work, since I’ve never used it.  But you can try, I believe it will use the same templates as TG.

The real question is whether it will generate moviesheets as png’s.  If it will then you should be able to use it, although you will probably have to manually make your xml’s, if not then you may have to do something to run TG. 

If your dead set on having a Mac and you have an Intel machine, then you should be able to run Windows as a virtual machine on your Mac or run your Mac as a dual boot machine.  If you don’t know how to do that, you can find out more about it HERE.

I have a Power Mac with all the bells and whistles and  use Parallels for the Windows side. It works fine for most programs, even powerhouse ones like Office, but it doesn’ t like .Net Framework. Luckily I have my old laptop so I can use it for all these homemade programs. Also, unless I’ve missed a view setting, I can’t see the .wd_TV folder on the Mac side.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Probably the best thing to do if your runinng one of the intel based Mac’s, is just to run it as a dual boot system.  This way you have the benifit of both OS’s and don’t have to worry about incompalitiy problems or slow downs.