Mac constantly complains about an ejected G-RAID

I have a new G-RAID and I have to say that I’m not too thrilled right now… My old Seagate USB that I hung off the back of the computer never complained. But I every time I go to my computer, I see:

Apparently the G-RAID doesn’t behave well with the Mac sleeping. Is that correct? That seems like a basic problem that everyone and his brother would have, so I’m wondering if I’ve missed something. But the configuration tool is so simplistic that I don’t think I did. I didn’t see any sleep setting, or for that matter, no real settings at all other than the RAID type!

I’m really worried about this. Nothing says potential file corruption more to me than OSX complaining about a drive that was pulled without being ejected (or whatever). Yet, the whole purpose of having the RAID is to help minimize the risk of things like file corruption and/or disk loss. In the end, I almost feel like my confidence in disaster planning is worse now that I have a G-RAID than before when I had a single drive. :frowning:

I’m hoping there is a driver or some other bit of configuration that will solve this. Any help is appreciated.

OSX Version: Big Sur 11.1