Lost MyCloud access from Win10 (Android access ok)

Check this tips i collect…

https://support-en.wd.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/8649

Network Discovery

Enable Windows Network Discovery
For instructions, please refer to Answer ID 18218 How to Enabled Windows Network Discovery
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ensure the following Windows Services are running and set to Automatic.
Please follow the steps outlined below this list for instructions on how to make changes if needed.

Type services.msc from the search bar as shown below

Computer Browser
DHCP Client
DNS Client
Network Location Awareness
Function Discovery Resource Publication
Plug and Play
SSDP Discovery
Storage Server
Server
UPnP Device Host
TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper
WD Backup
WD Driver Manager
WD Driver Manager Service
Workstation

check and enable this too:

***** To fix this problem I had to turn on Enable insecure guest logons using Local Group Policy Editor. Open gpedit.msc, select Computer Configuration, Administrative Templates, Network, Lanman Workstation. Change the setting of Enable insecure guest logons to Enabled. ********************************************************************************

Here is what I just found with a Google search and it worked for me.

Open the Control Panel select Programs and Features then open Turn Windows features on or off
then make sure the following box is checked, SMB 1.0/CIFS File Sharing Support, your computer will have to reboot for it to take affect.
See images below, click on, tap or activate images to enlarge them.

activate this too:

This policy setting determines if the SMB client will allow insecure guest logons to an SMB server.

If you enable this policy setting or if you do not configure this policy setting, the SMB client will allow insecure guest logons.

If you disable this policy setting, the SMB client will reject insecure guest logons.

Insecure guest logons are used by file servers to allow unauthenticated access to shared folders. While uncommon in an enterprise environment, insecure guest logons are frequently used by consumer Network Attached Storage (NAS) appliances acting as file servers.

#######################################################